I am joining Brave Love to blog every day in September! I will be linking the post with her daily link up! I challenge you to participate in the blog-tember challenge. The prompt for today was a bit harder. I know that I am leaning to love myself. I know that I have positive qualities about me but, it is super hard to nail them down and write them on “paper.”
Day 10: List 10 things that you love about yourself! Let’s kick that negative self-talk outta here!
1. Being Tall! Even though at times this is not such a fun things over all this is a positive trait and quality I have.
2. Being a people person. I truly enjoy being around other people that I can talk with, work with, and enjoy their company.
3. Being crafty. I enjoy completing and working on crafts. I like to be creative and try new things in the crafting world.
4. Laughing loudly! I have a loud and to some annoying laugh but, I love to laugh. Even though others may not like my laugh it is what makes up ME!
5. I love to watch football! I am a girl that likes to watch football. My fiancé and I have a tradition of watching games together every Sunday.
6. Good with kids. I love working with kids hence why I decided to become a teacher. I want to one day have a family of my own to love on.
7. Not high maintenance. I am a pretty low key girl. I am one to lay low and enjoy a night in with pizza and a movie.
8. Caring. I am a caring person and want to know how other people are feeling or what hey are thinking. I try to help wherever and whomever I can.
9. Glass half Full. Even when people are going through the hardest situations I try to always look on the bright side and try to help them have a positive attitude towards whatever they are going through.
10. Faithful. I have an amazing father God that gives me each breathing day here on earth. I thank him everyday that I am “fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:14
Love and Peace